About Me

All About Me!    

Hi! You might think i’m just your regular everyday  person, but i’m far from normal. My friends call me crazy baby, yah I know crazy name right? Well we all got named a weird nickname and I got stuck with crazy baby. But enough with that time to go to the next paragraph.

There are some things I have never done before and most people have done these things but okay let’s start with Skydiving, sounds scary but sounds fun at the same time. Hockey I want to try it so much. Making a cupcake mmmmm sounds yummy. Going to paris the place of romance. Sewing an outfit cool patterns cool designs.

Some things about me that are nice is I’m supportive, helpful, funny and I’m cracking jokes all the time to make my friends laugh. My fav. Subjects in school are Physical Education, Art, and Band! The classes that I want to get next year are Cooking, Sewing and Band. My hobbies are simple little things that do not really matter but are important to me they are: cooking, sewing, playing my instruments, reading and playing video games.

Some people think that Iḿ just a piece of gum stuck on their shoe, well Iḿ not and some people do not know how awesome I am. My family is basically my grampaś and grandmaś , my aunts, my mom and dad and my sisters. My pets are midnight (rabbit), smoky (cat) & butters (cat).